Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Rice Cereal!!!

So Benton will be 4 months old next week, and I decided to jump the gun and try out rice cereal. Well...maybe we tried a little too early. :) The first time we tried, Benton was a little fussy - so this is what we got:

First Bite

And...

then he lost it!

So I attempted again tonight, with better results...
Looking forward to it...


All over his face!


But he still prefers that hand! Better luck next time :)


In other things, one of Benton's favorite things is to listen to his daddy play guitar.


Look at that sweet face...completely entranced!


I love this one...maybe one day Benton will play and sing, too :)

2 comments:

  1. could he get any CUTER?!?!?!?! Good grief I need to see him ASAP! BBQ any time soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing so fast !!!and a absolute doll.

    ReplyDelete