It is hard to believe that it's already been a year since all of the problems with my pregnancy with Benton began. It was on January 11th when I woke up and went immediately to the hospital with complications. I was only 25 weeks pregnant. Matt and I both feared the worst and were only relieved when we finally heard B's heartbeat on the monitor, loud and strong. Many of you began following this blog at that point, and I'm thankful that I was able to use this site as a means of communication with so many people. I still believe (and will always believe!) that it was prayer and God's mercy that got us through those 3.5 months in the hospital and the safe delivery of Benton at 37 weeks. We are so blessed by this little boy - just wanted to say thank you!!!
Btw...I uploaded Christmas and New Year's pictures below...it took me three different times of sitting down and working on this before I could post it...somehow I just don't have a lot of time on my hands lately! :) :)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment