So we're officially at 25 weeks (and 2 days, to be exact)!!! I had another doctor's appointment today, and we got to see 4D pictures of the little guy. It was truly an amazing experience...Benton opened and closed his mouth, stuck his tongue out, and stretched out his little arms - all while the ultrasound was going on! As my doctor said a few weeks ago, we have one active little boy on our hands! :) Everything looked good and he is just growing! According to BabyCenter for this week, he weighs as much as this (a rutabega - which is about 1.5lbs!):

Now Mommy is getting bigger as well... :)

And now for the 4D pictures of our sweet boy:


We are so excited about our little miracle!
He's so STINKING CUTE!!!! Can't wait to meet him!!! (well, as far as he's concerned, I CAN wait the additional 12 weeks needed for him to be the size of a watermelon instead of a rutabega, but I'm going to be on the edge of my seat waiting on his cute little self) :)
ReplyDelete