Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Lovin!

Summer is FLYING by! I have had such a wonderful time being at home with my little man, and I'm DREADING having to go back to work on August 10th! (Although I really shouldn't complain considering I haven't had to teach since January 8th...:)) July has been a really fun month for us...and of course, I have the pictures to prove it!

We started off by celebrating my daddy's birthday at Takosushi on July 1st
Happy Birthday!
Family pic
Benton and his Gigi
Benton and his grandpa


Matt had the next day (July 2nd) off, so we took B to his first visit at Hopelands Gardens




Fourth of July!!!


With Aunt Jenny (and Cousin Tyler!) on the 4th


July 6th was our 3rd anniversary. :) We went to Bonefish for dinner, while Benton stayed at my mom and dad's house. We took this when we got back home to the little guy!


"On the Fripp Side" (not being cheesy, that was the name of our house! :)) We went to Fripp Island the week of July 10-17 and had a great time...Benton's first look at the ocean! (For more pictures, see Facebook...wayyyy too many to post here! :))
Sweet drool-bug
Had to do it :) See his footprints above his name?
Bodysurfing with Daddy
Family :)
Baby blues
He officially LOVES his swing :)

Matt and I went to Jenny and Christian's baby shower on July 18...so much fun!!!
Mommy and Daddy-to-be
All the loot
The awesome cake...great idea!

And...Benton has GREAT head control now! Check these out!!!
In his Bumbo
Tummy time
Whew...all this is wearing me out!

Okay, Mommy, enough pictures!


Have a great rest of July!!! :)

1 comment: