This month was a month of "firsts" for you! In fact, as I'm writing (typing?) this, we are all at Aiken Regional patiently awaiting the arrival of your first cousin - Tyler!
You have grown SO MUCH this month, and you are still such a sweet child. You now laugh and smile all the time, and you are so engaged in everything you do. One of your favorite things in the world is taking a bath, and next to that, it's probably watching your little dogs. You get the biggest smile on your face when you look at Lucy and Lola. You are now regularly sleeping through the night and you recently started going to bed at 7:30pm! When you do finally wake up in the morning, you love to cuddle with me and Daddy...it's our favorite time of the day.
Other "firsts" for this month:
- First teeth! After weeks of drooling and gnawing on everything, your first two little teeth broke through. The two bottom ones came in about the same time...so cute! I think you are getting ready to get those top teeth now...my little droolbug has returned!!
- Fruits and vegetables! You have now tried bananas, apples, pears, peaches, sweet potatoes, peas, and squash. The bananas are by far your favorite, and you even smile when I tell you that you are going to eat "nanas". :)
- You love to blow raspberries and spit EVERYWHERE. This, you actually began yesterday and it is the funniest thing.
- You are so ticklish - especially around your neck and under your arms. Your little laugh is just infectious!
- Daycare! You now attend "school" at First Presbyterian. Your teacher's name is Ms. Jana, and you light up whenever you see her. She is wonderful!
- Football games! You went to your first Aiken High football game this past Friday (you were very well-behaved!) and you have now been around for 2 Carolina games! I think you bring our Gamecocks good luck...we beat Georgia 17-6 this year!
- Aiken's Makin' - We went to your first Aiken's Makin' and you got your hand and footprints imprinted for a ceramic tile. Now I'll always remember how small those tiny hands and feet were! :)
- You now hold your bottle pretty well! You know when I'm fixing your "baa baa", and you immediately grab it and put it in your mouth. I'm betting it won't be long before you are feeding yourself.
- Rolling around! You don't like being on your tummy for long these days and quickly roll over to your back. You haven't mastered rolling from your back to your tummy, but you are working hard at that too!
You've also become so ACTIVE! It's difficult for Mommy to take pictures now...but it's so much FUN! :)
"Oh Mommy, am I supposed to sit next to this lamb?"
"But I'd rather play with it!"
"Oops...there I go!"
"Hmm...let me see how I can fit the sheep in my mouth...like everything else I touch!"
We love you so much sweet baby...as always, we can't wait to see what the next month holds for our little family!

oh how I miss that boy! great pictures!
ReplyDelete