Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cousins!!!

I am so proud to announce the arrival of my nephew and Benton's cousin, Christian Tyler Carlisle!
Tyler was born on September 13, 2010, at 2:04 a.m...he and Benton are exactly 5 months apart! Matt and I are so excited for Jenny and Christian. We feel so blessed to be parents and are thrilled that they will also get to experience the best thing ever! I'm so excited to see these boys grow up together...Thanksgiving and Christmas will be so much FUN! :)

I'm an AUNT! :)!!


Uncle Matt!!


With our sweet nephew


Christian with his baby boy...such a proud daddy!


More pictures to come!!! After 17 hours of labor, Jenny requested no pictures taken of her (very understandable to all of us mommies) and Benton has a yucky cold and we don't want him to get near Tyler...believe me...there will be plenty of pictures soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Jenny! What fun it will be to have the boys so close in age!

    ReplyDelete