Benton -
How on Earth have these last 8 months flown by? I remember sitting in the hospital, thinking about what you would look like, how you would act, what kind of baby you would be...and I couldn't wait until your first Christmas. I knew that, at 8 months, you would be a lot of fun. Boy, was I right! :) At 8 months, you are
- Eating meats...and we've introduced "real" food to you - you love chicken and dumplings.
- SO ACTIVE! You love to move around...at the moment, you are still scooting around "army crawler style" but you will be much more mobile soon enough. You can pull up on almost everything - in fact, you stood up on my bed yesterday simply by pulling up on a pillow! I no longer can leave you playing by yourself.
- Very alert and interested in everything around you
- Still teething - you have 7 teeth right now, but are still drooling and chewing on EVERYTHING
- Reaching out to everyone - child, you don't know a stranger.
- Still smiling and laughing like crazy - which we LOVE
We love you more and more each day, little one. :)
I probably should have just photoshopped Benton into this one:

Because
I have
a

wild

child

on my hands!

and one picture of my sweetness and me (excuse the awful picture of yours truly!)



oh my goodness he is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd 7 teeth?? Wow, what a BIG BOY!!! {Mills is working on his 3rd, haha!} He seems as wild and crazy as my little guy...we're in trouble, Katie!! :)
He's so precious! What a sweet little smile!
ReplyDelete